The weird little life of mine

Yeah...this is the blog of Billy P., a really weird and bored dude.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Wow, haven't updated in a while.

Wow, I haven't updated in a while. I've been doing stuff over the last two months, like making comics, leveling up in Guild Wars, and playing a bit of Halo.

I still have a long way to go before I hit level twenty in GW. I'm still a level ten Warrior/Necromancer, and I haven't been learning any new skills. Not much to talk about, except that I won ten thousand gold in a contest. I feel so proud. Now I can afford someone to run me to Droknar's Forge.

I still kind of suck in Halo. I've left my clan because it bored me, and now I'm just a loner. My new name is "Sum Guy" and you can see me around some Blood Gulch servers. I still don't know what to do with a pistol, because whenever I'm shooting straight at somebody, I always miss. Maybe it's because of the fact that the pistol bullets don't travel as fast as I think...meh.

Well, that's all I have to say for now. Peace out, and drive safely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home