The weird little life of mine

Yeah...this is the blog of Billy P., a really weird and bored dude.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Yay! I got DSL!

Yay! My mom actually decided to get me DSL! Now I can surf the web at top speeds! But I still have bad news.

I repeatedly get alerts of something trying to access my computer. It could be the work of a hacker. I have a firewall, and I'm protected. But somehow, I get tracking cookies in my cookies folder. It's not much of a threat, but the constants alerts popping up in the bottom of my screen keeps on interrupting me during my Halo matches! I can't even disable alerts! It's so annoying. Meh. Somehow I get around it.

I joined the Knights of Freedom clan a few days ago. The people there are pretty nice, and they gave me a warm welcome. They have a funny-ass movie on the home page. Watch it. It's cool.

That's all for now, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home