The weird little life of mine

Yeah...this is the blog of Billy P., a really weird and bored dude.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sigh...it's August...

Yep...it's August. In a couple of weeks, I'm gonna be hauling my ass back to school. My summer sucked anyway, so I guess school won't be any different. Eh. At least I'm gonna get DSL in a few days, I actually have something to look forward to.

I haven't been playing much Guild Wars now. I freakin have to download some files almost everytime I start it up, and it's like, 20 MB and I have a dial-up connection, so it is soooo boring to wait. Eh. At least I have Halo to pass the time with.

The DSL modem I ordered my come in today, and if not, maybe tomorrow. I think I forgot to order some ADSL filters, so I guess I might go to Best Buy or Circuit City or something to get them.

'Til then, I'll be playing Halo on dial-up and server operators will ban me if they notice my ping, so it's pretty much predictable. Well, that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home